GIRL ABOUT TOWN PLAYLIST

FASHION . TRENDS . INSPIRATION . CULTURE

"Style" is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style.”

DO YOU HAVE IT?

Tuesday 1 December 2009

Welcome


Welcome everyone, This is my first blog entry. I'm Jessica, I've lived in London for 17 years now and have become fascinated with fashion, art and music. London in my opinion is the focal point for fashion, it has the most interesting people I have ever met and I love that we have such a mix of cultures here. All these different people influence my style. This blog will feature my idea of style icons and style muses, The hottest music, amazing art and photography and exclusive videos.


"In London you get more style than anywhere else in the world. Any other city you go to- Paris, Milan even New York - everyone wants to fit in. Here it's always been about being individual"
- Quote taken from British Vogue, said by Mario Testino.




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS GIRL ! SHES GONNA BE BIG.. HER POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND BELIEF IN FREEDOM OF FASHION SETS HE APART.. X

    ReplyDelete